FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY
G I U L I A B A R O N E
Giulia Barone (Roma, 1994)
Young artist who expresses herself through photographic technique.
She is graduated in Decoration at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome in 2017 and Biennium of Graphics and Photography in 2021 at the same academy.
From February 2017 to August 2018 she continued to study photography, through the Erasmus scholarship, at the Faculdade de Belas-Artes de Lisboa, in Portugal.
Nowadays she lives and works in Rome, Italy.
- “Slow Love” Vol. II, Ex Garage, Roma (2022);
- ”I mostri” curated by Luciano Corvaglia, Arles, France (2020);
- “Slow Love”curated by Flaminia Gallo, Mons Art Stage, Rome (2021);
- “The Darkroom Project 8” curated by Luciano Corvaglia, San Martino al Cimino, Viterbo (2020);
- “Todi Immagina“ curated by Luciano Corvaglia, Todi (2019);
- “Pulsazioni” curated by Generazione H, MACRO Testaccio, Rome (2018);
- Il Mostro #8, curated by Luciano Corvaglia, Tevere Art Gallery, Rome (2017);
- “Immaginario”, Galleria Talent Art, Rome (2017);
- “Il Cadavere Squisito #15”, by di Virginia Zeqireya, Tevere Art Gallery, Rome (2017);
- Museo arte contemporanea Limen, Vibo Valentia, (2017);
- “Il Mostro #4”, curated by Luciano Corvaglia, Tevere Art Gallery, Rome (2016);
- “s.t.” - fotografie di Giulia Barone, Galleria Acta International, Rome (2017);